HUMIC ACID SERIES
Benefits Of Humic Acid
- Stimulate plant enzymes, soil micro organism activity and promote seed germination.
- Acts as an organic catalyst
- Encourages soil micro-organisms
- Increases root respiration and formation
- Increases plant membrane permeability
- Increases nutrient translocation
i) Increases soil cation exchange capacity
ii) Improves soil pH buffering capacity
iii) Provides organic and mineral substances
iv) Retains water soluble fertilisers in soil
v) Improves friability of soil
vi) Improve conversation of nutrients into available forms
vii) Increase water holding capacity, soil aeration, tilth, workability and reduce erosion.
viii) Can be mixed with most fertilizer solutions and pesticides.